The Sheer Protection SPF 30 is a light cream, natural sunblock with zinc oxide that offers broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB exposure.
- Provides UVA and UVB sun protection
- Ideal for daily wear
- All skin types
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 min before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating (not this one).
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.